- Spell Check
- Free mutil-language spell checker for Internet Explorer.
- IE7Pro Spell Check is an Internet Explorer extension that can perform
spelling checks on all text inside Internet Explorer user-input forms. IE7Pro
Spell Check will check any text you enter and alert you to possible errors by
adding a red underline to any potentially misspelled words.
Install IE7Pro Spell Check
- Download IE7Pro 0.9.18 or above and install. Spell Check is a new
Feature of IE7Pro 0.9.18.
By default, Spell check is not enabled and when
enabled, it only automatically spell checks textareas (text boxes with
multiple lines) and not text inputs (single line). By right-clicking on
a text-input, you can select "Spell check this field".
Enable and Disable IE7Pro Spell Checker
- You can go to IE7Pro "preferences" - "Spell Checker module" to enable and disable spell check.
- By default, IE7Pro Spell Check is enabled.
Use Spell Check
- Right-clicking the underlined word will bring up a context menu such
as the one below, including one or more possible corrections. Highlight the
proper word and IE7Pro Spell Check will replace it in the text field.
the word is spelled correctly but still marked as a potential mistake, you can
ignore it and move on, or choose "Add to dictionary" to add the word to
You can click "Edit Custom Dictionary" to manage your
dictionary. For vista user, the custom dictionary located at c:\user\[your
- Thanks for openoffice.org technology, User of IE7Pro Spell Check can
add mutil-language Dictionaries as he/she needs.
English Dictionary is
default installed on IE7Pro 0.9.18 and above.
For other language, You can
to download the dictionary and extract to C:\Program Files\IE7Pro\spelldic .
Make sure the directory name and dictionary file's name have the same prefix.
Take English for example, en_US.aff and en_US.dic should be place in
Or you can download Or you can
download Standalone spelling check dictionary at For IE7Pro 1.x version Usinghttp://dl.ie7pro.com/ie7prodl/spelldict_setup_1.0.exe For IE7Pro 2.x version Using http://dl.ie7pro.com/ie7prodl/spelldict_setup_2.0.exe Please download & install the right version, Otherwise it will not work!